About Me

My photo
Gates of Heaven, Japan
.:.another place to write my mind.:.

Friday, April 3, 2009

april!


layout of work table for this month


messssssyyy


BAM! cleaned!


bought new toy today !
CLOUD from KH world


OHWAH!
so ying i trembled!


back
so far there's kairi and goofy


out of box!


had these wire things to keep cloud back


three in total~


thebase!
with seal of mickey


sword!


wings!/cape!


cape!


where's CLOUD SAN!?



was gonna trade position ~ with allen
as i havent ever use allen
was thinkin of using him ~


but then cloud switch places with ichi instead


gotta get rid of this pile on the side~

6 comments:

  1. wow... your desk looks so cozy... and you kept the card ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i dont nearly have as much stuff as you do on your desk XD......but i'm sure what i do have on it is much less interesting =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. pat: of course i kept the card

    step: lol wht DO you have on ur desk then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am folloied yours blog! I wait to see more this way!
    Hi! I loved your bagunçada table! I adored the poster in the wall and everything here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a lot of stuff. Allen is the only one I really recognize though.
    My desktop is nowhere near as personalized as yours. Mine is just... plain and messy. (Or just plain messy)

    ReplyDelete