First entry for
THOUGHT N FEELING
WEEKLY UPDATE:
(This section will be about my week and what I been doing and all that)
Ok, so what have I done since my announcement?
This whole week I been at vcbc painting for vbs décor
It has been a really fun experience
I talked to some folks that I don’t usually talk to and talk to folks that I usually talk to and had loads of fun! Invited TL to go on Thursday and she seem to have fun.
Painting makes me feel like I’m a kid again or more so feel like an elementary student again.
I seriously believe that I didn’t do any painting during my time in high school after grade 8. So it was all good painting some trees here and there.
Watched LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring at HC’s house and that was pretty fun.
We watched the extended version. I am really surprise that the Blu Ray for Fellowship isn’t out yet and I checked on Wikipedia that it is coming out this year in October but that’s not even the Extended version. I wonder why that is.
Also watched TRANSFORMERS this week and that was pretty good. The movie as an action movie was great as it had some pretty intense action scenes ie. The forest scene
Then I read this article online and went “OMG!” as the flaws of Transformers:TROTF came smacking me in the face.
Pretty interesting read.
Check it out here and obviously there are SPOILERS!
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/smg-transformers-10-questions.html
That’s pretty much my week, trying now and then to get more trophies so I can beat RM on trophy count for PSN.
Drama World:
(This section will just be about some dramas I been watching and my thoughts about certain episodes)
Aishiteru
Wow this is major heartache to watch
I think this is more intense than 1 Liters of Tears.
Epi 1- T killed K
T's father was saying how it was a mistake to give birth to T
I wonder? If all parents feel that initially when their child does something as intensive as something as murder.Do they not see that by the age of a fifth grader. The nature aspect is what affects the child's thoughts and feelings.
What hurts more as a parent?
Finding out that your child was murdered?
Or
Finding out that your child was a murderer?
Currently watching Epi 4
Favorite FML of the Week:
Today, I was holding a yard sale. A man came up to me and asked if he could buy a pair of red and white sneakers that I'd found in my attic and had never worn. Five bucks later, he was walking away with what I now realize was the pair of shoes signed by Michael Jordan given to me by my uncle. FML
InMyOpinion(IMO): OWNED!
Picture of the Week:
Eikura Nana for July n August

And that is it for this week’s THOUGHT n FEELING
Gotta write more so you guys can read more haha ~
OUT!
PS check out my NOTE titled ANNOUNCEMENT on facebook to check out why am dishing out
THOUGHT n FEELING
btw i dunt like posting here......at alll....chaning codes are annoying

hmmm....i was thinking of watching transformers too, but then i still haven't gotten the time to actually go see it yet....T__T......
ReplyDeleteThe only movies i've watched so far this summer is Up and Toy Story =P