Hello there
THOUGHT N FEELING
WEEKLY UPDATE:
Whee! Updating in the morning compare to afternoon or near night
HY came over this morning so I had to wake up earlier compare to other days
Ok about my WEEK
Nothing much
Went out and played ultimate with bro and dad yesterday
Had a chat with RM about games
Love talkin about games haha finally took pics with VL and JL very happy about that ^^
That was Sunday and then Monday was GuyG nothing much happened
Oh saturaday went to the beach with TL and it was alright saw some chick go topless at the beach
That was uh interesting?
Started listening to new groups and old groups
Listening to FLOW again and started on this girl group called BRIGHT
[url= http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_%28band%29]FLOW[/url]
[url= http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIGHT]BRIGHT[/url]
Oh yeah ! got my SFU schedule
Mon and Thurs am off
Wed I go up there for ONE hour
Took two history courses and one education
Pretty fun and lookin forward to it !
And I guess that’s pretty much it for my week
Seriously nothing interesting happened
Well I guess watching my bro and HY playing Virtual Tennis 3 is hilarious
And also goin on GGRIND today once again and it looks cloudy I hope it gets better
I pray I pray !
Got Mirror’s Edge from RM and its pretty intense
RE5 is getting boring am on the last chap and its ugh!
That’s pretty much it
Current Projects:
No progress at all for short story
No progress on Prototype vid
Did a teaser thing with my bro which you can check out on FB
Drama World:
Didn’t watch ANY drama this week
Watched episode ONE of Grey’s Anatomy yesterday with my mom
I lik HOUSE better!
Favorite FML of the Week:
Today, I learned that the four girls who I assumed were my girlfriends' good friends and whom she was always talking about were actually characters from the television show, "Sex and the City." My girlfriend has fictional friends. FML
IMO: this dood knows nothing about his gf or this gf has mental problems…
And again thanks for reading !
S M I L E C L O U D
OUTS!
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

what? since when did you get a girlfriend?! XD....how come i know nothing of this!
ReplyDelete