Sorry this one came late!
THOUGHT N FEELING
WEEKLY UPDATE:
OMG!!!! This week is just PURE heat !
So hot all the time
Highest temp I saw was lik 38 Celsius
What is up with this heat ! but oh wells nothing I can do about it but just TRY to enjoy it somewhat
Ok lets go backwards and share about my week
Its easier that way
SO yesterday went out with Gid to the beach and chillaxed with loads of other Gid folks
Got a lot of girl phone numbers haha ~ pretty funny
Played some vball played some ulti
Got wet AFTER the sun went down and CL got dunked into the water and I had to drive her home
Driving home was funny Olive said I drove slow
But that was due to me teaching CL how to drive so I was distracted haha
GID is sure fun with young er ones
Thursday I got FAT PRINCESS! Its pretty fun
But I wished they had a ranking system beside the customization of the character
Am I SGT now so thats gooood
Wed went out with WW to chill at UBC with JC and WL ate some sushi there
That was funnnnn
Tuesday I dun think I did ne thing
Oh I don’t remember haha ~
Monday there was gGROUP which is confidential so that’s that
Played some bioshock and that’s pretty much wht I did this week
Oh caught up to FAIRY TALE
Now I still have REBORN/BLACK LAGOON/hunterxhunter to catch up on
Beat RE5
Mirror’s edge makes me sick while playing ugh
Or maybe it just the heat
Current Projects:
No progress at all for short story
No progress on Prototype vid
Drama World:
Watched Buzzer Beat and that was ok
Grey’s is alright on season 2 now and I must say its pretty good more variety compare to HOUSE
Favorite FML of the Week:
Today, I was at work doing phone computer support helping a woman with her computer. I asked her to close all her open windows. She deleted all the important company documents in the open folder instead. I got fired because close windows and delete have become too technical for users. FML
IMO: shes a genius
Picture of the Week:
none this week ~ haha
And again thanks for reading !
S M I L E C L O U D
OUTS!
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh wow........she definitely was smart....
ReplyDeleteLOL wow she's smart. reminds me of when my friend's dad (a computer tech) was called in to fix a women's "coffee cup holder"... it was the cd drive
ReplyDeleteIt's impossible to enjoy 38C!
ReplyDeleteAnd something called "FAT PRINCESS?" Sounds like some really odd game(?) there... O_o"