About Me

My photo
Gates of Heaven, Japan
.:.another place to write my mind.:.

Monday, August 10, 2009

6THOUGHT n FEELING

I apologize this one is late…however I am thinking am going to change the release day of THOUGH n FEELING to Saturdays instead of Fridays

THOUGHT N FEELING

WEEKLY UPDATE:
SO! This week has been a lot cooler
I dun have to turn on all my fans wheee!
Backwards! Went berry picking with
FY/HY/SC/SC/MC/AO
And it was pretty funn^^
Me and bro picked like 5.50$ of blueberries ~
HY picked lik 1$..which is kinda sad as we were there for a while
Went to fellowhship had games
It was kinda awkward cause finally JL intro me to gid
And it was….ugh hi guys?
Haha
Anyways tonight is fello for myself so yeah that be fun !
Oh yeah I got a free map pack from GT for COD WAW map pack 3 and the zombie map is FUN indeed!
Happy about that
Played it a bit with bro and bit with RM
Kinda intense
But the dogs are not as crazy as the second map pack
Been playing madden 10 demo to hell and batman demo is crazy fun !
Been thinkin a lot lately
About finances and girls
Haha ~ finances am getting a hang of it
But girls seriously…hard
Oh yeah speaking about girls
Went out with BC had Japanese food I treated her ! haha never treat people. Or hardly anyways
Haven’t seen her for quite a long time
So I was major happy when I saw her ^^
That’s pretty much it
Oh yeah I will be away for two weeks 16-21 and 24-28
16-21 goin to VICTORIA to a reserve to do a camp there
And 24 is SYC = SUMMER YOUTH CELEBRATION helping out there too
So am gonna miss out Two weeks of lik manga and anime ahhhhh !
Pretty much that it
Oh ! advance notice
Am gonna watch GI JOE tmr so ill tell you guys about that so yeah !
Also I watched the BONDS movie for naruto and that was epic fail….
also found this vid ~ gackt is SO GREATNESS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFGYkvO20uI

Current Projects:
No progress at all for short story
No progress on Prototype vid

Drama World:
Didn’t watch anything new Japanese wise
Am on Epi 9. Season 2 of Grey’s Anatomy
Its getting a bit boring
But I guess its all due to fact that I only watch it when I have nothing to do or when am tired haha

Favorite FML of the Week:
I have THREE this week!!!

Today, I got engaged to my boyfriend of three years. I made the announcement on my status on facebook so people would congratulate me. The only response I got about my engagement was from a girl I knew saying; Umm, he didn't tell you he was cheating on you for three years with me? FML
IMO: that is pathetic….of the dood …sigh

Today, I was with my mom and my boyfriend at lunch. My phone rings and my mom excitedly says You have friends! As I'm about to answer it, she pulls out her phone from under the table and says Kidding, it's just me. My boyfriend starts cracking up, and they exchange a high five. FML
IMO: wht a mom!

Today, I realized how invisible/forgettable I am. At work, I went to ask my supervisor what I was working on today. My supervisor admitted that he forgot I was working today. My supervisor is my brother. We drove to work together this morning. FML
IMO: that’s…really sad


And again thanks for reading !

S M I L E C L O U D
OUTS!

3 comments:

  1. haha I love the second FML. that sucks...

    have fun at camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. geee......i always get so confused with your FML things......i keep thinking it happened to you and so i'm like.....what the heck?! since when did you get a boyfriend and since when did you have a brother as a supervisor?....GRRR! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. amusing you are step ~ lol
    to CLARIFY
    these are OTHER people's FML ~ haha

    ReplyDelete